Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Starting Again

Hello Friends and Family,

I have started again recording the ep I began before the 3/11 disaster in Japan. Recording is slow business if one wants to do it well. I am only able to work on it when I have time which is not often. I want this project to be as professional as possible so I am getting some of my Japanese and mission friends involved in the process. Please pray for all the aspects of this project: Recording, mixing, mastering,graphic design, writing the testimony for the insert, copyrighting, etc...
I would like to use this as a tract...another way for our Japanese friends to hear the gospel and however else the Lord would like to use this project.

Thank you for your encouragement and prayers,

Kevin

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Longer Using This Blogsite!