Tuesday, June 28, 2011

21st Annual Jozenji Street Jazz Festival

Praise the Lord!!! I have been invited back to be a part of the 21st Annual Jozenji Jazz Street Festival here in Sendai. Thank you for your prayers. Please continue to pray for my rehearsal time and those who will come to see me play. I want this to be another way to share Jesus on a broad scale. I have a meeting on 7/17 with the others who will be participating in the festival to find out where I will be playing and what time.

I have not posted any new music in a while. I am continuing to record an ep and am currently get my music copyright protected. Thanking you for listening and most of all for praying for this small part of my ministry here in Japan.

Blessings,

Kevin

http://www.j-streetjazz.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Longer Using This Blogsite!