Wednesday, December 5, 2018

WE WISH YOU A MERRY CHRISTMAS (おめでとう クリスマス) - Japanese & English lyrics

MERRY CHRISTMAS!! I can't believe it's already Christmas time. Our family is well underway in shopping for gifts, putting up decorations and getting ready for winter break. Last night my wife and I and our four children decorated our family Christmas tree. We have a tradition of putting on 12 ornaments that bear 12 different names of Jesus. We each take 2 and go around reading the name, the scripture and the short devotion that is written on the ornament. It's a good way to keep Jesus at the center of the season.
I'm in the middle of preparing for a Christmas concert. A community center in our city of Sendai, Japan contacted me and asked me to perform on December 22nd. They want me to share Christmas songs, a couple of my own songs and the Christmas story. I'm so excited about the opportunity that I made the above video. It's one of the songs I will be sharing. I'm hoping it will encourage others to sing along during the concert. Please pray for this opportunity to bear fruit for the Kingdom among the Japanese people here in Sendai.
Below are the lyrics to We Wish You A Merry Christmas in both Japanese & English:
_________________________________________________________________________________
Japanese:
Omedetou meri kurisumasu,
Minna de meri kurisumasu,
Tanoshiku meri kurisumasu,
Oiwaishimashyo

Shiawase ga kuru you ni 
Hizamazuitesa oinorishimashyo                       


English:
We wish you a merry Christmas, 
We wish you a merry Christmas, 
We wish you a merry Christmas     
And a happy New Year                                                                                                                             

Good tidings we bring to you and your kin
Good tidings for Christmas and a happy New Year
_________________________________________________________________________________
BLESSINGS to you and your family!
Thanks for Listening (tfl),
Kevin







No comments:

Post a Comment

No Longer Using This Blogsite!