Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Nothing In Between


I am currently working on an EP as a way to share Christ. I also hope it will help in finding like hearted Japanese Christian guys with whom I can play live and share testimonies here in Sendai. "Nothing In Between" is a song I wrote while in America and it is the first song I have recorded for this EP. Please pray for me as I work on this project and for the Japanese to turn to Christ as they hear the gospel through this ep. Blessings and thanks for listening.

Kevin

5 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Kev. Hard to believe you don't have other musicians accompanying you on this song. I love you and praying God will bring the musicians to you to further His work.
    Love from Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful song done well. You have a great talent. May God give you many ways to use it for His glory.

    Bob

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful song and voice! Ellen and I both had a chance to listen and love it. Praying for you all and your mission work.Much love to you and your family.
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kevin, Bob G shared your song with me and i loved it! My husband and I serve Him full-time in the same city as Bob. God has given us both the same passion--to share Jesus through music, particularly with those who don't know Him. So I was really encouraged to see your ministry in this way. I'll forward your link to a friend to see if he knows of others in Sendai with the same passion. His peace... kyong a hayes

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all so much for your encouragement and support.
    Kevin

    ReplyDelete

No Longer Using This Blogsite!