Wednesday, January 2, 2019

HAPPY NEW YEAR!! (2019): A few of the ways we shared Jesus in December.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!! (2019)


I played at Christmas Concert at Oritate Community Center in Sendai, Japan. It was set up as a cafe. During my performance, I took a few minutes to share the Christmas story. What a blessing to share the true meaning of Christmas with so many who have never heard about Jesus.

After I performed, I helped lead the group in a game of Rock, Paper, Scissors in order to win prizes. The community center let us pass out 70 small Christmas bags that my wife put together. The Christmas bags had a "Star Of Christmas" tract & 2 candy canes inside.


It was fun being a part of the children's band with our Pastor. We played, "Deck The Halls" at our Sunday morning Christmas Service.


After the Sunday morning Christmas Service, we had food, games and . . .


Santa showed up to give out gifts. It was fun playing Santa again this year for the 2018 Christmas party.

Pastor Makoto and I at the 2018 Christmas Party. He always dresses up as Rudolph.


I was invited by Pastor Makoto to play the background music during the Scripture reading times at our Christmas Eve Service. So, I pulled out the classical guitar and played some simple Hymns written for the classical guitar.


This is my favorite 2018 Christmas picture. My wife and I at Chomeigaoka Baptist Church in Sendai, Japan during the Christmas party. Our family was very busy this Christmas season with many more activities than what was shown here and I don't think I would last long without the support of my sweet wife. She is creative, understanding and she is always thinking of ways to give to others and share Jesus.
Thank you for reading this blog post and thanks to many of you who offer us prayer support.
Happy New Year! May God's blessing abound in your life in 2019 as you obey His voice.

-Kevin

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Longer Using This Blogsite!