Friday, February 22, 2019

Demon Hunter - Blood In The Tears (cover, tutorial & song explanation)


Hi Guys,

"Blood In The Tears" by Demon Hunter is a song about God revealing Himself. Staph42 on songmeanings.com says, "Sometimes we yearn for a physical sign, proving God’s existence, or his will in our lives. And a purely faith-based belief can be difficult to relay to those that refuse to believe. This song is a communication of that yearning to behold something of a physical nature. Essentially, the lyrics ask God to present himself to non-believers — that the tears of his enemies be drops of blood, bringing forth a Godly fear in those that have not believed, and that these tears be used as a “trail” leading to Christ."

"In those days Hezekiah became ill and was at the point of death. He prayed to the Lord, who answered him and gave him a miraculous sign." - 2 Chronicles 32:24

I get the same impression from the song when I listen to it. Therefore, I agree with the above interpretation and didn't feel like I had anything to add. 
I covered this song mainly because it was a request from a viewer on my YouTube channel. I also did a guitar tutorial for this song. If  you want to learn to play "Blood In The Tears", below is my tutorial video.







No comments:

Post a Comment

No Longer Using This Blogsite!