Wednesday, October 24, 2018

"When Marnie Was There" song, "FINE ON THE OUTSIDE" Priscilla Ahn (Male Cover)

Hi Everyone,

"When Marnie Was There" is at this writing Studio Ghibli's final film. It was released in July of 2014 and is a fantastic animated film. If you have not seen this film. SEE IT!! It explores deep issues and is not JUST a children's film. The film ends with a beautiful acoustic song by Priscilla Ahn called "Fine On The Outside". When I first watched this film not only was I impressed with the film on all levels (animation, directing, screenplay) but the ending song was like the cherry on top. A perfect ending to a fantastic melancholy movie. Immediately I wanted to learn this song. I hope you enjoy listening to it as much as I enjoyed learning it, living with it and recording it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Longer Using This Blogsite!