Wednesday, September 5, 2018

September 8, 2018 Performance at the Jozenji Street Jazz Festival

Hello,

I will be performing at this year's 28th annual Jozenji Street Jazz Festival on September 8, 2018. The theme for this year's music festival is "Running Together".
My performance will be at 2:30 pm on stage 40 which is located inside Sendai Station at
仙台駅東西自由通路 (Sendai Station East & West Free Pass)

Please pray for me as I will be sharing Jesus with those who will be there to listen or to those just walking by on their way to somewhere else. Also, my throat has been swelling again due to acid reflux. So, please pray that the swelling will go down and that I will be able to perform well. 


Below is one of the songs I have planned to perform at the festival. It is called "Hana Mo". It is about how nature gives glory to Jesus. Thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment

No Longer Using This Blogsite!