Saturday, September 15, 2018

28th Annual Jozenji Street Jazz Festival Performance - Kevin Qualls

Good Day!

Well, the Jozenji Street Jazz Festival was a success!
Praise God for my wonderful family, friends and many from our neighborhood who came out to see my performance. They are such an encouragement to me!
I had 30 minutes on stage and I was able to share the gospel in word & song to many who were congregated at Stage 40 on September 8, 2018 at 2:30 pm to 3:00 pm.
What a blessing to use the gifts that God has given me to glorify Him at such a large music event in Japan.
You can listen to one of the songs I sang by clicking the link below. The song I sing in that video is a song I wrote using Psalm 27:1 from the Japanese Bible for my lyrics. I Love you guys and thank you for listening!
-Kevin

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Longer Using This Blogsite!