Sunday, April 17, 2011

COME TO ME

Most of you that look at this blog know that I live in Sendai, Japan but some may not, well....now you do. When I first went into Ishinomaki to help out with food distribution it was hard to take. The magnitude of the damage and suffering were unlike anything I had ever experienced. When I came back from that trip, I just spent time by myself trying to deal with what I had saw. I sat down, prayed and started running my thoughts and feelings through my guitar. I recently finished that song and have an opportunity to share it with a local church here in Sendai. I will be performing "Come To Me" at Sendai Kita Baptist Church this Sunday the 24th. We have a plan to record it and I will post here.

Thank you for praying and listening.

Kevin

3 comments:

  1. Can't wait for the song Kev. I love you so very very much..Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just listened to "Jesus, Name Above All Names" for the first time..many lives have surely been touched by it..like your Mom, we can't wait for the new song..we pray it will touch many lives as well..your work & your precious family are always in our prayers...Earnest & Anita

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kevin,

    We continue to pray for you; your family; & the people of Japan. The Lord is blessing you through the gift of music & it is awesome to see & hear. We have tried many times to contact you unsucessfully through Skype & Kammi has tried to get in touch with Karay as well. We will keep trying. May the Lord continue to inspire you through song-writing & through the musical instrument of your voice. We love you & your family.

    your fellow servants,
    Erik; Jen, Kammi, & Dawson

    ReplyDelete

No Longer Using This Blogsite!