Monday, January 24, 2011

EP

Hey everyone,

Thank you so much for continuing to visit my music blog even though I have not posted anything new in a while. I really have not been taking a break from music. That seems to be impossible. I know the Lord is speaking through His body and is leading me to work on an EP (an album of 5 to 7 songs). I am trying record right now and it is just me until I can find some musical partners. Please pray to that end. I want to use this EP for ministry, a way to share the gospel with Japanese people. I also want to make it available to those of you who would want a copy. I plan on posting the first song I get done on the EP for you guys and then taking a break from the blog to just record as I have time. I expect the 1st song to be done within the next 3 weeks or so hopefully sooner. I'll keep you posted. Thank you for listening.

Kevin

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Longer Using This Blogsite!