Sunday, September 12, 2010

2010 Sendai Jozenji Street Jazz Festival

Thank you everyone for praying for me. It was a blessing to play for the Lord at the 2010 Sendai Jozenji Street Jazz Festival. There were 46 stage locations around downtown Sendai that rotated over 770 bands, groups and individuals every 30 to 40 minutes. It is a great atmosphere if you enjoy music.

I was in front of Yamaha Music Store inside an outdoor mall (if that makes sense). The sound is not that great because Donna could not get closer to the speaker. There is alot of background noise, but you get the idea. In front of me was probably around 50 Japanese people. This is the 1st song I sung--"Save Me". I will upload about 4 songs and my testimony. I'll have to do one a day because it takes so long.

At the beginning I try to make a joke in Japanese which is hard to do but I tell the people that my Japanese is bad (which is no joke) but that I will try really hard. Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Longer Using This Blogsite!